Your training options
There are two ways to train your team with us:
1. Book a private remote workshop for your team
We’ll help your team to level up using one of the above workshops – run just for you. Your trainer will come equipped with an understanding of your company’s product goals and will guide your team through our curriculum using this context.
This option is a great opportunity to bring your team together, unite them around your product process, and ultimately create a shared learning and understanding. Your team will go back to work inspired, refreshed, and ready to put their new shared toolkit into practice.
Private remote workshops work best for teams who:
- Can easily create groups of 8 to 15 highly motivated learners with shared learning needs
- Are seeking a shared learning experience to inspire a group of learners and equip them with a common toolkit
- Are seeking a shared learning experience where participants can talk openly about company-specific challenges and applications, facilitated by the trainer and guided by the workshop content
Please note, as our workshops are highly interactive, we keep class sizes small – up to 8 people per session is most valuable.
Get in touch
2. Book individual workshop spaces
Do you have a small team, an unexpected new starter, or learning needs that are hard to predict? Spaces on our quarterly programme of open workshops can be booked as you need throughout the year.
This option works best for teams who:
- Have few learners to cater for
- Are looking for maximum flexibility
Please note, we accept a maximum of 5 people from one company in the same workshop to encourage a diversity of experience in the virtual classroom.
Book a workshop