Kicking off 2021, this month’s membership content has focused on goal setting, product careers, and more. Read on for a recap and, if you’re not yet a member but would love to get in on the action, you can check out our membership plans today.
Climbing the Career Ladder
In our new, three-part series we aim to show product managers, wherever they currently are on the career ladder, how to reach the next rung.
- Climbing the Career Ladder Part 1: Associates, Juniors and Product Managers
- Climbing the Career Ladder Part 2: Senior, Product Lead and Product Director Roles
- Climbing the Career Ladder Part 3: Head of Product, VP Product, and CPO Roles
Goal Setting in Product
In this exclusive Prioritised member session, our panel, featuring; Stephen Culligan, Rosemary King and Robin Zaragoza, discussed the product manager’s role in defining goals. Our experts answered questions such as how can we align teams and stakeholders around goals and what do we do when things start to go off track?
Watch the 2020 #mtpcon Digital Keynotes
- Product Leadership is Hard by Marty Cagan
- The Anatomy of a Pivot by Asha Haji
- Demystifying Product Strategy by Amy Zima
- Bootstrapping a Product Team, by Ibrahim Bashir
- Product Tetris – The Ultimate Game of Leadership by Georgie Smallwood
A Complete Guide to Developing Great Product Managers
In her new book Strong Product People: A Complete Guide to Developing Great Product Managers, Petra Wille delivers everything a product leader needs to help team members live up to their full potential and to feel empowered. Here she gives MTP Leaders exclusive access to chapter 11: How to Find the Time?
Coming up in February
There’s plenty going on in February and we don’t want you to miss a thing. For upcoming events visit your dashboard:
Already a member? Subscribe to our Google calendar to ensure never miss an event (you’ll find the link beneath each event on your dashboard).