In this Product Ethics panel for Mind the Product members, Martin Eriksson is joined by Cennydd Bowles, Kathy Pham, and Pavani Reddy to discuss ethical product practice. Watch the panel in full!
About our Panellists
Cennydd Bowles – Author, Future Ethics
Cennydd Bowles is a designer and futurist with nearly two decades of experience advising companies including Twitter, Samsung, Accenture, and the BBC. He is the author of Future Ethics – ‘a must-read for anyone who is inventing the future’ – and now runs ethical design and futures studio NowNext.
Kathy Pham – Co-Director Responsible Computer Science at Mozilla and Fellow, Product and Society at Harvard University
Kathy Pham is a computer scientist, product leader, and founder with experience across the private and public sectors, and a love for developing products, building and leading teams, data, healthcare, and weaving public service and advocacy into all aspects of life.
Pavani Reddy – Managing Director, EAB and Author of Ethical Product Management
Pavani Reddy is a product leader focused on developing ethical, effective solutions in education and information. She is the author of Ethical Product Development, and at EAB she leads product management and user experience design for Navigate, the sector’s first and leading student success management system.
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant
- Responsible Thinking for Product Managers – Expert Advice and Steps for Success by Eira Hayward
- All These Worlds Are Yours by Cennydd Bowles
- Future Ethics by Cennydd Bowles
- Ethical Product Development by Pavani Reddy
- How To Make Ethical Choices When Developing Software – Common Questions, Answered by Pavani Reddy