Product leaders, what an event!
As product management continues to evolve, more and more product leaders like you are emerging as organisations embrace your ability to impact the business. Yet while support for the wider product management community continues to grow by leaps and bounds there is still a lack of opportunities for leaders to come together with their peers and discuss the challenges unique to product leadership.
So, we were delighted to see the return of our#mtpcon London pre-conference Leadership Forum (exclusively for product leaders) on Thursday, 19th October.
This event saw leaders levelling up their leadership skills, learning how to build better products, and grow successful teams
and was a unique and rare opportunity for leaders to come together with their peers, discuss and learn from one another, and make lasting connections.
And wow, was it brilliant!
You can take a look back at our 2023 schedule and guest speakers, panelists and moderators below.
- Noon - Doors open / registration (a light lunch will be served between 12 noon and 1pm)
- 1.00pm - Introduction
- 1.15pm - Keynote talk: Cross-discipline collaboration
- 1.45pm - Panel discussion and Q&A: Cross-discipline collaboration
- 2.30pm - Coffee break
- 3.00pm - Keynote talk: Developing your product team
- 3.30pm - Panel discussion and Q&A: Developing your product team
- 4.15pm - Coffee break
- 4.45pm - Keynote talk: Connecting vision and strategy to action
- 5.15pm - Panel discussion and Q&A: Connecting vision and strategy to action
- 5.45pm - Closing remarks
- 6.00pm - Drinks reception