Want to join an exclusive event that brings together the top minds in product management? If you are a senior product leader - Director, VP, CPO, or higher - and want to attend our #mtpcon London Leadership Forum then we'd love to see you there.
Product leaders, were back!
As product management continues to evolve, more and more product leaders like you are emerging as organisations embrace your ability to impact the business. Yet while support for the wider product management community continues to grow by leaps and bounds there is still a lack of opportunities for leaders to come together with their peers and discuss the challenges unique to product leadership.
So, we are delighted to announce that the #mtpcon London pre-conference Leadership Forum (exclusively for product leaders) is back on Thursday, 19th October.
This event will enable you to level up your leadership skills, build better products, and grow successful teams
and is a unique and rare opportunity to come together with your leadership peers, discuss and learn from one another, and make lasting connections.
Tickets are limited
, so don't wait - secure your spot now with your exclusive invite code. You'll gain access to an unforgettable event that will elevate your product leadership career to new heights.
How to get tickets
You will need an invite code to access a ticket:
- If you are not part of our free Leaders Program, you need to apply here. Details of this event will follow a successful application.
- If you’re already on our Leaders Program mailing list you should have received your invite code via email - there is no need to apply again! If tickets are on sale and you've not received an email invite for this event then just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and schedule:
We’ll be announcing information about our speakers and panellists soon.
- Noon - Doors open / registration (a light lunch will be served between 12 noon and 1pm)
- 1.00pm - Introduction
- 1.15pm - Product leadership talk
- 1.45pm - Panel discussion and Q&A
- 2.30pm - Coffee break
- 3.00pm - Product leadership talk
- 3.30pm - Panel discussion and Q&A
- 4.15pm - Coffee break
- 4.45pm - Product leadership talk
- 5.15pm - Panel discussion and Q&A
- 5.45pm - Closing remarks
- 6.00pm - Drinks reception
Tickets are £625 (inc. VAT) each
Leadership Forum + conference = separate tickets
You should, of course, also join us at the conference the day after the Leadership Forum but tickets are completely separate. Conference tickets do NOT give you access to the Leadership Forum, nor do Leadership Forum tickets give you access to the conference. Get your conference ticket here