In this keynote from #mtpcon London, product leader and business builder Andy Ayim talks about how mental models can help us to make different types of decisions. And how, by using specific frameworks, we can focus on solutions that aren’t immediately obvious.
- Mental models can help us to make different types of decisions
- By using specifics frameworks, we can focus on the solutions which aren’t immediately obvious
- First-principles thinking gets you to think about the individual components of a problem
- Second-order thinking looks at the unintended consequences of our actions
- Inversion gets you to think back through a problem