At #mtpcon Digital 2020, we were able to enjoy 18 Breakout Session talks, across three days, from some of the best product people around. We’ll be releasing them all (weekly, in groups) and in this selection, you’ll get a better understanding of your users. Check out the videos to gain insights from Joe Leech, Kristen Berman, Alicia Dixon and Steve Portigal.
Below you’ll find videos for the following:
- Using Psychology to Supercharge Your Product
- Behavioral Design: How Behavioral Scientists Build Products
- Bridging Physical and Digital Products
- User Research for Product Managers
Using Psychology to Supercharge Your Product
In this session, Joe Leech covers how to help businesses to do the things in the right order for the right reasons, focusing on how to use psychology to supercharge your UI.
Check out more from Joe Leech
- Jobs to be Done by Joe Leech
- A Scientific Approach to Product
- Managing Change – Joe Leech on The Product Experience
Behavioral Design: How Behavioral Scientists Build Products
So often, we make products only to discover that they’re not what our customers really wanted – despite customer research. In her session, Kristen Berman discussed why, so often, there’s a big gap between intention and action in our users, and how this presents in our research.
Check out more from Kristen Berman
- Good Behavioral Product Manager, Bad Behavioral Product Manager
- How to Design Products Using Behavioral Science
Bridging Physical and Digital Products
In this session, Alicia Dixon leads a fascinating discussion about bridging the gap between physical and digital when building products.
Check out more from Alicia Dixon
User Research for Product Managers
Steve Portigal explores the many and varied factors that might be enabling or blocking good research. He starts by asking the audience: “What are the factors that enable or disable research?” and then explores a few key aspects.