Below you’ll find a simple outline to follow, including the subheadings and word count for each section, plus prompting questions to help you shape your copy.
Subheading: Overview (200 words)
- Provide background information on you and your company
- Tell us what you hoped to achieve and why did this project become a priority. What was the catalyst for pushing it forward?
- When did it begin and how long did it take?
- Who worked on the project and what was your role within the team?
Subheading: The Approach (500 words)
- What was your plan?
- How did you begin?
- What techniques, tools and processes did you use?
- Did everything go to plan or were there a few bumps in the road – what happened along the way?
Subheading: The Results (200 words)
- What was the outcome? Feel free to provide stats and visuals here if you have them
- Did you achieve what you hoped to achieve?
Subheading: The Conclusion (150 words)
What did you learn throughout the process and from your results?