ProductTanks require volunteers, organisers, speakers, and sponsors. Here’s how you can get involved:
Volunteer at a ProductTank
ProductTanks couldn’t take place without volunteers, and you could be one of them. Volunteering can include:
- Spreading the word about upcoming talks
- Helping on the door at in-person meetups
- Writing up ProductTank talks
ProductTanks can get very busy, sometimes there’s even a waiting list to get into in-person events. As a volunteer, you’ll have a guaranteed seat, get the opportunity to support the world’s biggest Product community, and you’ll be making friends for life.
Contact your ProductTank organiser today for more information.
Become a ProductTank Organiser
If there’s no ProductTank in your city and you really wish there was, you can become an organiser by following some simple but important steps:
- Check the demand is there: If you go to all the work of launching a ProductTank you’ll want to know people are going to show up. If you don’t already have a sense of demand, put out some feelers to be sure you’ll have attendees ready and waiting to join.
- Consider the work it involves: As our incredible organisers will tell you, running a ProductTank takes work. In this volunteer role and you’ll have to find speakers, venues (where applicable), sponsors, and keep your attendees informed of upcoming events.
- Get in touch before you begin: ProductTank is a trademarked brand owned by Mind the Product which means you must have permission from Mind the Product to start a ProductTank in your city. We do this to protect the amazing reputation ProductTank has built, and to ensure a consistently great experience for all our members around the world.
Think you’d make a great ProductTank organiser? We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with the Mind the Product team today. Get in touch
Sponsor a ProductTank
ProductTanks are run and attended by thousands of passionate product people which means that as a sponsor, you’ll not only be reaching a dedicated, worldwide audience, you’ll also be supporting the beating heart of the Product community. Contact us about ProductTank sponsorship opportunities.
Speak at a ProductTank
ProductTanks feature local and global speakers with varying levels of experience in Product. Our organisers are always looking for new and exciting product people to speak at digital ProductTank events. Join our speaker directory so that organisers can find you for future events.
Here are just a few fantastic speakers that we’ve seen at various ProductTank events around the world.