Mind the Product Training – Public Workshops
Like all good product managers we’re always hungry to learn new skills, hone our craft, and improve our abilities any way we can. So together with the true experts in the field we host regular product management training and workshops to do just that – in everything from product management essentials to product leadership training.
- Dublin (Ireland), January 24 - Product Management Foundations 101
- London (UK), January 24 - Product Management Foundations 101
- London (UK), January 25 - Product Management Essentials 102
- Amsterdam, January 26 - Product Management Foundations 101
- Irving (Texas), January 26 - Product Management Foundations 101
Tickets for these workshops will be on sale very soon.
- London, February 23 - Product Management Essentials 102
- London, February 23 - Product Roadmapping
- London, February 23 - Stakeholder Management
- London, February 23 - Using Value and Urgency to Prioritise
- London, February 23 - Product Discovery
- London, February 23 - Product Psychology
Our annual "unconference" ProductCamp takes place the day after these workshops, on Saturday, February 24. It's free to attend so make sure you pick up your free ticket when you book your workshop.
- Hamburg, April 19 - User Story Mapping
- Hamburg, April 19 - Product Roadmapping
- Hamburg, April 19 - Stakeholder Management for Product Leaders
- Hamburg, April 19 - Product Management Essentials 102
- Hamburg, April 19 - Data Visualisation Basics for Beginners
- Hamburg, April 19 - Visual Thinking for product People (half-day workshop)
These workshops take place the day before our second MTP Engage conference in Hamburg. More information and tickets for MTP Engage Hamburg (Friday, April 20) are available here.
We’ll be announcing more dates very soon. You can keep up to speed with dates for our training events via our Training Newsletter.
These guys knock it out of the park every time. My expectations were definitely exceeded. Solid material, applicable to real-world scenarios and yet accessible to those of us still learning the ropes in Product Management. For anyone who wants to learn why and how to question Product Management practise and approach, these workshops are a must!
Warren Reid, Senior Project Manager, EF Corporate Solutions