Mind the Product Training – Public Workshops
Like all good product managers we’re always hungry to learn new skills, hone our craft, and improve our abilities any way we can. So together with the true experts in the field we host regular product management training and workshops to do just that – in everything from product management essentials to product leadership training.
- London (UK), February 23 - Product Management Essentials 102 SOLD OUT
- London (UK), February 23 - Product Roadmapping LAST FEW PLACES
- London (UK), February 23 - Stakeholder Management for Leaders
- London (UK), February 23 - Using Value and Urgency to Prioritise
- London (UK), February 23 - Product Discovery Foundations
- London (UK), February 23 - Product Psychology
The annual "unconference" ProductCamp takes place the day after these workshops, on Saturday, February 24. It's free to attend so make sure you pick up your free ticket when you book your workshop. Standalone tickets for ProductCamp are now sold out. Places at ProductCamp are now only available with a workshop purchase.
- Hamburg, April 19 - User Story Mapping SOLD OUT
- Hamburg, April 19 - Product Roadmapping SOLD OUT
- Hamburg, April 19 - Stakeholder Management for Product Leaders
- Hamburg, April 19 - Product Management Essentials 102
- Hamburg, April 19 - Visual Thinking for Product People (half-day workshop)
These workshops take place the day before our second MTP Engage conference in Hamburg. MTP Engage Hamburg has now sold out but you can join the waitlist here.
These workshop tickets are available from 10am PST on Thursday 11th January.
- San Francisco, July 16 - Product Management for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- San Francisco, July 16 - Continuous Product Discovery
- San Francisco, July 16 - User Research Interviews
- San Francisco, July 16 - Product Management Essentials 102
- San Francisco, July 16 - Product Psychology
- San Francisco, July 16 - Product Roadmapping
- San Francisco, July 16 - Storymapping the User Experience
- San Francisco, July 16 - What Product Managers Should Know About UX
These workshops take place the day before our annual MTP Conference in San Francisco. More information and tickets for the conference (Tuesday, July 17) are available here.
We’ll be announcing more dates very soon. You can keep up to speed with dates for our training events via our Training Newsletter.
These guys knock it out of the park every time. My expectations were definitely exceeded. Solid material, applicable to real-world scenarios and yet accessible to those of us still learning the ropes in Product Management. For anyone who wants to learn why and how to question Product Management practise and approach, these workshops are a must!
Warren Reid, Senior Project Manager, EF Corporate Solutions