We are excited to announce that our 2021 Leadership Forum will be going ahead in person on 27 September. We are confident that for our leadership audience (a maximum of 50 people) we can provide a safe environment that still allows us to get together in person.
🎟 Buy your ticket now
Join us, product leaders!
These past 18 months have been a unique learning experience for us product leaders. The pandemic highlighted leadership skills that have become more important than ever. It's been a difficult time (to put it mildly!), and we’ve all been asking ourselves questions like:
- How do I communicate product direction in ways that keep my whole team engaged?
- How do I empower my team?
- How can I look after my own well-being as a product leader?
The Leadership Forum is a dedicated time to take a step back from the stress of your day-to-day work to focus on your unique challenges and hone your leadership skills.
Our three industry-leading speakers (details below) will be there to spark inspiration - they will also give plenty of opportunities to ask questions and open up discussion in interactive sessions.
And the thing we’re most looking forward to? Being in the same room as our product leader peers again!
You can swap leadership lessons over lunch, chat about how to empower your team between talks, or connect over cocktails! And because the event is invite-only, you can be confident that everyone you talk to is a peer. We’re all product leaders working towards building better products (and product teams)!
The Leadership Forum will take place at New Work Harbour. This venue has plenty of room, good fresh air ventilation, and allows us to work to all legal standards (as well as common sense). We are also keeping this half-day event intimate with no more than 50 invite-only attendees.
🎟 Buy your ticket now
We're delighted to welcome three incredible product leaders to share their experience with you at this event:
- Megan Murphy, VP Product at Hotjar
- Dominique Jost, Executive Product Leader
- Björn Waide, Managing Director at Haufe-Lexware
See more details about each speaker at the bottom of this page.
11:30 Arrival at restaurant
13:15 Walk to main event venue
13:30 Opening remarks
13:45 Keynote talk
15:00 Keynote talk
16:15 Keynote talk
17:15 Closing remarks
17:30 Drinks reception (overlooking the Harbour of Hamburg)
20:00 Event ends
Accessing your ticket
This event is for senior product leaders only (Head of Product, Product Director, VP, CPO, or equivalent), so you will need an invite code to access your ticket:
- Members of our past leadership program: Your exclusive invite code has been emailed to you. If you can't find your code (please check your junk folder!), email email@example.com and we will be happy to send it to you again
- Existing MTP Leader members: Your exclusive invite code has been emailed to you. If you can't find your code (please check your junk folder!), email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send it to you again
- If you do not fall into either of the above: Please email email@example.com with your company name and job title to apply for a ticket. Please note, you must be a Head of Product, Product Director, VP, CPO, or equivalent
Ticket types explained
Choose between a ticket that includes a full year of Mind the Product membership (your best value ticket option) or an event-only ticket:
- Leadership Forum Ticket Only - €449: This ticket type gives you access to MTP Engage Hamburg 2021 Leadership Forum only. This ticket type is for existing Mind the Product members or anyone who doesn't want a membership included in their ticket
- Leadership Forum Ticket + MTP Leader membership - €1149: This ticket includes a full year's MTP Leader membership and a 10% discount
- Leadership Forum Ticket + Prioritised membership - €649: This ticket type includes an annual Mind the Product Prioritised membership
🎟 Buy your ticket now
How many attendees will there be? What is your “Hygienekonzept”?
There will be a maximum of 50 attendees at the event. We will make our event as safe as possible and will follow the Hamburg Corona regulations. We are hosting the Leadership Forum at New Work Harbour - the room in which the event will take place is approved for 250 people, offers plenty of space, and has a modern ventilation system.
Do I have to wear a mask?
A medical mask (surgical mask or FSP2 mask) must be worn once you are not seated or consuming food/beverages.
What are the entrance requirements for the event?
On check-in to the event (either in the restaurant or at the main venue) we will require you to show ONE of the following:
- Proof of vaccination (Impfnachweis)
- Proof of recovery (Genesenennachweis), or
- Your certificate of a negative antigen rapid test (which is not older than 24 hours)
We are also required to collect contact information (address and phone number) for possible contact tracing.
If you want to learn more, please read the Hamburg Corona Rules and Regulations
or information on Testing for Travellers
Closest Test Center:
Testzentrum Hafencity Belurra (ID176)
Singapurstraße 1, 20457 Hamburg
Does my ticket include Mind the Product Membership?
'Leadership Forum Ticket + Prioritised membership' and 'Leadership Forum Ticket + MTP Leader membership' ticket types include membership. The 'Leadership Forum Ticket Only' does not include membership. If you already have a ticket, you can upgrade it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am already an MTP Leader member?
You will have received an email with your invite code and should select the Leadership Forum Ticket Only ticket type at checkout. Please email email@example.com
if you can’t find your code.
Will I have access to the talk videos after the event?
Yes, all attendees will have access to the videos from this event. We will email them to you once they are ready.
Can I change the name or other details on my tickets?
Ticket transfers are not possible for invite-only events such as this one. If you need to update any of your own details before the event (Twitter handle, job title etc.) please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will help you make the updates.
Can I request a refund?
We offer a full refund up to one month before the event (27th of August 2021). Simply log in to Eventbrite and request the refund following these instructions
. As with changes, only the person who purchased the tickets can request a refund.
What language will be used during this event?
All of the speakers' content during this event will be in English.