Our last two digital events proved that #mtpcon Digital can deliver just as much connection and learning as our much-loved, in-person conferences – as well as plenty of digital bonuses!
Read on for a 360 view of what your #mtpcon Digital APAC experience will be like and why you need to be there!
Your Membership (it’s included!)
As well as two immersive days of product learning at #mtpcon Digital APAC, you’ll be investing in your professional development for a whole year because included in your ticket is one year of Mind the Product membership! This gives you access to our premium content, even more interaction with product experts at our exclusive member events, and the opportunity to connect with peers tackling similar challenges to you – 365 days of the year!
Learn more about how Mind the Product membership can help you become an even better product manager in the video below:
Already a member?
Annual Prioritised and annual MTP Leader members get exclusive discount on #mtpcon Digital tickets. Check your membership dashboard
for your exclusive #mtpcon Digital APAC offer. If you’re a monthly member and want to upgrade to annual billing, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll get you sorted.
What to Expect
How it Works
So, how does a digital conference work, exactly? This isn’t just any old stuffy watch-til-you-drop webinar – dust off that webcam and get set to interact. There’s no time to sit back – #mtpcon Digital APAC is all about getting involved!
We’re delighted to be teaming up with live event platform, Hopin, again to bring you another seamless digital experience. Just like an in-person conference, there’s a keynote stage, breakout and Q&A rooms, a 1:1 speed networking area, and expo hall. Your whole #mtpcon Digital experience will happen inside Hopin; you can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event, interact easily with your fellow product peers (and speakers!) in the chat, virtual roundtables, or speed networking area, and enjoy the content at your own pace.
The Breakouts Explained
Between keynotes, you can choose from a selection of breakout activities:
Take your pick of our interactive expert-led sessions, all of which are designed to be super engaging. Participate in discussions, join lively Q&As, even chat with the speakers themselves. Learn more about our speakers.
Hop on a remote speed networking session to connect with some new product people. Discuss the keynotes and any breakout sessions you’ve watched, share your stories, help each other with shared product problems – it’s up to you! Our virtual-speed networking was a big hit at our July and November events so we’ve added even more time for this in April – sessions last 3 minutes each and you can attend as many as you can squeeze in. No sign-up required, just enter the Networking tab on the event platform during the event.
Our virtual roundtables give you the opportunity to take part in a themed discussion with fellow #mtpcon Digital APAC attendees on various product topics, enabling you to network, learn, and benefit from the shared knowledge and experience of the group. We’ll have a number of roundtables you can jump in on, each focused on unique challenges! No need to sign up – just join the topic most interesting to you!
In our Virtual Expo, you can chat with our lovely sponsors – they’ll be available throughout the day (face-to-face using video streaming or in their booth Chat window). Visit the expo to talk to their friendly teams about how they can help you build better products, hear about career opportunities, take up special offers, enter giveaways, and pick up some digital swag!
Whether it’s to ease you into the day or to help you relax once we’re done, our social hours are there to help you keep the conversation going, connect with your product peers, and have some fun! Just turn up armed with refreshments of your choice and pick from a selection of fun activities on the day. There’ll be something for everyone.
At our previous digital events, we enjoyed a variety of events such as Desk Yoga, Coffee sessions, Product Book Club, Bad Advice Salon, and many more!
What people say about #mtpcon Digital
Grab your ticket today!
How does #mtpcon Digital compare to an in-person conference?
With two amazing digital conferences behind us, we can confidently say that much of what we love about our in-person events is actually possible in a digital setting, plus a few additional perks that even our in-person events can’t deliver. We’ve taken everything we’re known for digital, plus we’ve iterated heaps since our first two #mtpcon Digital events last year, so we’re confident you’re going to love it!
Things that will be different:
- 📆 The Schedule: #mtpcon Digital APAC comes with a flexible schedule to allow for life, kids, work and the rest. Our April event will be spread across two days and we’ve added a few more breaks, allowing you the chance to check in with your team, grab another coffee, or just…you know, take a break!
- ⏰ The Timings: While our previous digital events have worked best for Europe and North America time zones, we’re making this one all about the thriving product community in the AsiaPac region and have scheduled our April event in a way that works across multiple APAC time zones.
- 🎪 The Variety: To stop you going numb from “Virtual Fatigue” (it’s a thing!), we’ve created special breakout sessions – a varied schedule of activities to keep you bright-eyed and engaged. As well as our invaluable keynotes and speaker Q&As, you can join roundtable discussions, speed networking sessions, mini-workshops – you can even join us for a relaxing coffee or beer (*BYO – we’ve not figured out how to make that bit digital yet). Learn more about our breakout session activities
Things that will remain the same:
- 🎙 Quality Curation: There’s no bigger event dedicated to product out there. Not only is our crowd the biggest, but we draw the greatest names in product too. We’re not just filling virtual rooms with anyone and anything, as always, there’s method to our madness! And booking top quality speakers is our baseline. We’re particularly excited to welcome author of Continuous Discovery Habits, Teresa Torres, to #mtpcon Digital APAC in April. Read more about all of our speakers.
- 🧙♂️ Single-Track Magic: One of the best things about #mtpcon Digital APAC is that it still offers a single-track keynote experience. So, no matter who you end up chatting with in the networking sessions or chat rooms, you’ll have some of the same interesting topics to talk about.
- 🤝 Opportunities to Connect: Getting together with your industry peers shouldn’t just be inspiring and educational, it should be fun too. As with our in-person events, we’ve made sure there are plenty of chances to connect with your fellow product peers. We’ll ensure the conversations keep flowing and help you to build great connections with your product community.
- 🤗 The Community: Mind the Product isn’t just an event, it’s a content platform and community with chapters in 200+ cities, all dedicated to the art of product. We want product people around the world to come and connect with us and each other, so that we can all become the best in our field and move our discipline forward.
Grab your ticket today!