Our last three digital events proved that #mtpcon Digital can deliver just as much connection and learning as our much-loved, in-person conferences – as well as a whole host of digital bonuses!
Read on for a 360 view of what your #mtpcon Digital Americas experience will be like and why you need to be there.
Kick off a whole year of product learning
Your #mtpcon Digital ticket unlocks two immersive event days of product inspiration. But that’s just the beginning. You’ll also become a Mind the Product member – so you’ll invest in your professional development for a whole year!
Learn more about how Mind the Product membership can help you become an even better product manager in the video below:
As a member, you’ll get access to:
- An evolving library of self-paced online training modules to help you brush up on core product management skills such as Stakeholder Management, Prioritisation, and Goals Alignment
- Exclusive member events including live Q&As and panel discussions – with a guaranteed seat every time, you can connect directly with inspiring product leaders in the community
- An engaged community of fellow product managers facing the same challenges as you. You’ll stay connected at virtual networking sessions and in our dedicated members’ forum (coming very soon)
- Premium members-only content that will challenge your product thinking with deep-dive videos, reports, guides, case studies, and more
- Our much-loved weekly Prioritised newsletter where we curate and vet content from across the globe so you don’t have to
- An exclusive video library of all conference talks from the event – plus past and future event videos too
Already a member? Annual Prioritised and MTP Leader members get exclusive discounts on #mtpcon Digital tickets. Check your membership dashboard for your exclusive #mtpcon Digital Americas offers. If you’re a monthly member and want to upgrade to annual billing, just email us at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.
Book your ticket
What to Expect
How it Works
This isn’t just any old stuffy watch-til-you-drop webinar – dust off that webcam and get set to interact. There’s no time to sit back – #mtpcon Digital Americas is all about getting involved!
<id=”delighted”>We’re delighted to be teaming up with live event platform Hopin again to bring you another seamless digital experience. Just like an in-person conference, there’s a keynote stage, breakout rooms, a 1:1 speed networking area, and expo hall. Your whole #mtpcon Digital experience will happen inside Hopin; you can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event, interact easily with your fellow product peers (and speakers!) in the chat, virtual roundtables, or speed networking area, and enjoy the content at your own pace.
The Breakouts Explained
Between keynotes, you can choose from a selection of breakout activities:
Take your pick of our interactive expert-led breakout sessions, all of which are designed to be super engaging. You’ll participate in discussions, join lively Q&As, even chat with the speakers themselves.
Hop on a remote speed networking session to connect with some new product people. Discuss the keynotes and any breakout sessions you’ve watched, share your stories, help each other with shared product problems – it’s up to you! Our virtual-speed networking has been a big hit so we’ve added even more time for this in July.
Our virtual roundtables give you the opportunity to take part in a themed discussion with fellow #mtpcon Digital attendees on various product topics, enabling you to network, learn, and benefit from the shared knowledge and experience of the group. We’ll have a number of roundtables you can jump in on, each focused on unique challenges like discovery, stakeholder management, prioritisation, and more!
In our Virtual Expo, you can chat with our lovely sponsors – they’ll be available throughout the day (face-to-face using video streaming or in their booth Chat window). Visit the expo to talk to their friendly teams about how they can help you build better products, hear about career opportunities, explore digital content, join demos, and pick up some digital swag!
Whether it’s to ease you into the day or to help you relax once we’re done, our social hours are there to help you keep the conversation going, connect with your product peers, and have some fun! Just turn up armed with refreshments of your choice and pick from a selection of fun activities on the day. There’ll be something for everyone!
At our previous digital events, we enjoyed a variety of events such as Desk Yoga, Coffee sessions, Product Book Club, the Bad Advice Salon, and many more.
Book your ticket
What people say about #mtpcon Digital
How does #mtpcon Digital compare to an in-person conference?
With three amazing digital conferences behind us, we can confidently say that everything we love about our in-person events is actually possible in a digital setting, plus a few additional perks that even our in-person events can’t deliver. We’ve taken everything we’re known for digital, plus we’ve iterated heaps upon previous #mtpcon Digital events, so we’re confident you’re going to love it!
Things that will be different:
- 📆 The Schedule: #mtpcon Digital Americas comes with a flexible schedule to allow for life, kids, work and the rest. Our July event will be spread across two days. We’ve also added a few more breaks, allowing you the chance to check in with your team, grab another coffee, or just…you know, take a break!
- ⏰ The Timings: The joy of digital events is that they allow a much more diverse gathering of the community. We’ve scheduled #mtpcon Digital in a way that works across multiple Americas time zones.
- 🎪 The Variety: To stop you going numb from “Digital Fatigue”, we’ve created special breakout sessions – a varied schedule of activities to keep you bright-eyed and engaged. As well as our invaluable keynotes and speaker Q&As, you can join roundtable discussions, speed networking sessions, mini-workshops – you can even join us for a relaxing coffee or beer (*BYO – we’ve not figured out how to make that bit digital yet 😉). Learn more about our breakout session activities
Things that will remain the same:
- 🎙 Quality Curation: There’s no bigger event dedicated to product out there. Not only is our crowd the biggest, but we draw the greatest names in product too. We’re not just filling virtual rooms with anyone and anything, as always, there’s a method to our madness!
- 🧙♂️ Single-Track Magic: One of the best things about #mtpcon Digital is that it still offers a single-track keynote experience. So, no matter who you end up chatting with in the networking sessions or chat rooms, you’ll have some of the same interesting topics to talk about.
- 🤝 Opportunities to Connect: Getting together with your industry peers shouldn’t just be inspiring and educational, it should be fun too. As with our in-person events, we’ve made sure there are plenty of chances to connect with your fellow product peers. We’ll ensure the conversations keep flowing and help you to build great connections with your product community.
- 🤗 The Community: Mind the Product isn’t just an event, it’s a content platform and community with chapters in 200+ cities, all dedicated to the art of product. We want product people around the world to come and connect with us and each other, so that we can all become the best in our field and move our discipline forward.
Book your ticket