Just Eat – London
Just Eat is looking to hire a Product Manager to support our international business units. You will be working with key stakeholders across the business in order to clearly understand their business needs and create a prioritised backlog of requirements for engineering to work through.
You’ll be working with to senior members of the Just Eat team around the world and will be their channel for resolving day-to-day issues and completing tactical projects relating to the Just Eat platform in each country.
You’ll be hands-on with the products, but also able to see the big picture and understand the relative value to the whole company of each change being requested. As such you will be a strong communicator, an exceptional organiser, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, balancing a wide range of competing priorities across multiple stakeholders.
- Capture and prioritise the backlog of new feature initiatives, issues and support requests arising from Just Eat’s international business units
- Manage communication of international backlog with international stakeholders
- Ensure that requirements are captured clearly and that they meet the business needs of the primary stakeholder, and where applicable the whole Just Eat group
- Work with Engineering to ensure that the changes are built in accordance with the original requirements
- Previous experience of working with multiple international stakeholders and rolling out features to local markets
- Excellent ability to analyse understand the needs of the local business units and translate those into clear technical requirements
- Outstanding ability to prioritise a wide range of issues and feature requests based on stakeholder needs, business benefit and cost of implementation
- Proven experience of building strong relationships and managing expectations across a wide stakeholder audience
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to work with developers to understand problems and define solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience of working with agile development teams
Why work for Just Eat?
Just Eat is the world leader in online takeaway ordering. We are headquartered in London with established operations in 13 countries, and growing. This role will be based in our Farringdon office.
With sales doubling every year and a proven and highly profitable business model, Just Eat is a fast-paced, international, and exciting place to work. We are looking for people who enjoy a challenge and like to solve problems in a collaborative team environment.
This position will be our first International role in the team and so comes with a high degree of responsibility, working across the entire Just Eat product portfolio. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to make a real impact and contribute directly to creating a huge success story.
Following a $48m investment earlier this year our growth is continuing to accelerate. This creates both challenges and opportunities and as such we are on the lookout for ambitious candidates that have real talent, a can-do attitude and a desire to make a difference.
Applicants must possess a valid UK work permit. Just Eat is an equal opportunities employer and is fully compliant with UK employment legislature.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.